Syllabus:

-Pre class assignments click here.
Spiritual formation: “A Spiritaneous yet intentional detoxing and deconstructing of the ways we have been falsely formed…through sin, self-deceit, ethnocentrism, culture and church culture…,and a rebuilding and remixing of my inner being through deep and often corporate listening to God through prayer, Scripture, community, and quite often through “secular” sources, all towards the end that life of Jesus and the fruit of the Spirit are imparted to me so my gifts can flow as God intended; enabling me to simultanously live within the community of the Trinity and the real world streets of my city…”

Monday, April 5, 2010

Richard Foster videos: "get a life!!"

These recent videos by Richard Foster give you a flavor of our textbook author's style, and focus on the role and dynamics of Scripture in spiritual formation:
Part 1:


part 2:


Part 3:



part 4:

Part 5:



part 6:


part 7:

No comments:

Post a Comment